[Harp-L] any music fun to be had in/about Weymouth, UK?
- To: harp-l <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] any music fun to be had in/about Weymouth, UK?
- From: Cara Cooke <cyberharp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:16:40 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=FGHlXvR8Mix75weppFnWYhxE+aIuPQMOKqmkfuTd/Qk=; b=vhkUYK5FHmyN6xPfbctRUBW+KihCh7G92hgOdEoBEVM3iKRy90ENn2gQPse5FSseL+ EkDJ13Wq8DJtCcpZ8MSqerFCl5o9SyYkmpQctPgpA2AuAV4Z2hx43kaLqYxp5s+zJsgG 4K7+dO1gi/M8vXM0RPEmkvVgClrZB5SqJMpcpTLlcAtjF9jODYA+artGyRus979/pmYQ 44KRbK5SrqJSoFupJboW1u53hWsU1i3aQr2+RylmyvMnMfLmS9mX90T1uSIxPyDkVw+Z pVG/uZwDIgETiN693J0QGyUGj86rAHoLzJvsLkz2jZ45tOrR8MP/ZBu0yAaNt78/G8EC 7nPQ==
I was curious if anyone knew of any music jams or other fun to be had when
you are based in Weymouth (on the UK coast).
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and