Re: [Harp-L] Rhythm Harp

Hello
Hopefully doing this correctly, I'm a new member
1 Thanks for recommendation of Barret's book - I just ordered it

2 I just saw Joe Powers in Bend Or at Tower Theater - Wonderful!! I thoroughly enjoyed his Tango on the harmonica (Tango was the theme of the evening) - his fellow musicians were equally impressive - it was a musical experience that is fun to recommend!

Greg Markel

Sent from my iPhone