[Harp-L] Scheduling for Richard Hunter seminar at SPAH
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, harptalk <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Scheduling for Richard Hunter seminar at SPAH
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 15:41:42 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=o0lmFRa6WxDa0Dm0LkT6o12oMisCJOGMj59hG8/9oPsS+kVv8n6zlaw7hkPEEfzd; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've been advised that I'll be doing my seminar on FX and looping at SPAH on Saturday morning, August 18, at 8:30 AM. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of folks there, as well as to attending a few other seminars, like Brandon Bailey's and Brendan Powers's seminars on looping. Prospective attendees for the Saturday AM session should try NOT to stay up 'til 4 in the morning on Friday night jamming, listening to other people jam, thinking about jamming, remembering the previous night's jam, etc. Really. There will be a quiz...
Regards, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://hunterharp.com
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and