[Harp-L] For sale : Harpking 6x10 in perfect condition

Hi all

I'm thinking of selling my like new Harpking 6x10 amp. It is checked by my harptech ( from Marble amps) and he made some improvements on safety. The original have have some dangerous connections so mine is better than before.
Soundwise nothing is changed!!
It is still a tone-monster and if needed , a volume-monster. The built-in anti-feedback works perfect!

My question to you all:
What is a fair asking price? I've seen some crazy prices so I'm notsure what my asking price will be...

Please feel free to bid/answer through:
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

here you can see/hear me using the Harpking ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpafB09eHEw

I've used the amp in my duo gigs/semi-acoustic as well and that works very well..  very low volume, big tone..

regards

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl