[Harp-L] Music for Old-Time tunes wanted.

Hi,

I'm trying to get copies of the music for the following two old-time Southern tunes: 'Watermelon Hanging on the Vine' and 'How Old are You My Pretty Little Miss'. I've checked in all the usual places - Fiddler's Companion, JC's ABC Tune Finder, The Library of Congress collection and the Lester Levy collection - with no luck. The Fiddler's Companion mentions 'Watermelon...' and some of it's history, but with no music (in ABC notation) along with it. Both of these, by the way, are on the CD 'Bill Monroe and the Bluegrass Boys, Vol. 1). The liner notes say that 'How old are you...' is a Kentucky courting song. Can anyone send me copies of the music or point me in the right direction to find the music (online and free) for these in either the notes or ABC notation? I realize that most of you are not into this kind of music, but some of you may be. In any case, I don't know of any other forum to try.

Thanks for any help.