[Harp-L] TC (was new pedal- reverb AND delay)

I have been using a TC VoiceLive Touch for vocals, and find that it can be used for harp too. So I no longer am setting up the RP 355 with a second mike (FireBall) . . .
It has reverb and delay, and mounts on a mike stand--great for those who have a hand free . . .
It also has up to 2 minutes of loop time, a nice feature--30 seconds of stereo with undo, mono doubles the time, and losing undo doubles it too. And much of this can be controlled by footswitch--and it is MIDI!
Gary