[Harp-L] Kinder anti Feedback and bass harp? Electronics guys please help!

I have recently acquired a Kinder Anti Feedback pedal.  I play bass harp in
a band as the only bass instrument.  I use a Richard Smith Harmonix system
to pickup the bass.  I normally run it through a 59 bassman reissue for
stage monitor and lined out to the PA system.  Sometimes the stage monitor
(bassman) is quiet and feeds back if turned up.  I definitely do not want
to blow up any of the harmoix, kinder or fender equipment, but I wonder if
they would work together to make a great bass amp?

Any electronics guys have opinions on whether I should try it?
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com