[Harp-L] Kinder anti Feedback and bass harp? Electronics guys please help!
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Kinder anti Feedback and bass harp? Electronics guys please help!
- From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:49:43 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=hKY7Elx29gxg4xT83CctsHn7bjRoIhGNeu0tu2Nl80o=; b=lDAK0B2ZEUNQNI5noObzN3JGiDd4d60uLNbwm57QllKlzgfivazJUjhtBUKIu92Jww kCQwyYIQ56fjZUggtSkOqHoHRpgvRGYBTrHzkrQXplfKivkBhtCp3ix0TZFizK8xUBRj 9KHlFAmRox+WR09jsHY3j3RaCWZ7gJlKcH0GFSFvJJUF9q6SODlKWYxfH3OIn6BXRxI2 rF3SB0EKHinXXEvMd5SW+TAHg54EN8OMNoKmZnHdYmbsz0DLS2CvMGgOz5KHJ9v5HOYr iN3vL6nKv28ZM3E8F0goCGR8XeCinRqzp9n/MK7FqcFXcBRJTr90rV9G7jh17gsCbie4 FptA==
I have recently acquired a Kinder Anti Feedback pedal. I play bass harp in
a band as the only bass instrument. I use a Richard Smith Harmonix system
to pickup the bass. I normally run it through a 59 bassman reissue for
stage monitor and lined out to the PA system. Sometimes the stage monitor
(bassman) is quiet and feeds back if turned up. I definitely do not want
to blow up any of the harmoix, kinder or fender equipment, but I wonder if
they would work together to make a great bass amp?
Any electronics guys have opinions on whether I should try it?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and