[Harp-L] Eastern Europe
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Eastern Europe
- From: pneupco@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:27:36 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=localnet.com; s=localnet; t=1342031257; bh=VaYlm2+xFtlNkjvv32r2WALOxvF5dBdaAxYMhaAE4lE=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XYNMxzCJ2ASncLUxAHuBcvKWrPR/6j5Ccb+MR2vGBCucDhD5RQZc54lFx0wuoOZ+C 00kRoKn/Ws35lx1aOFmzR3wt3edN+zdogyxUuzhs+88LZBWUNB1md5NMfS7LbtDAr8 ve82SNH6CfbfuW0YCqzoMluZKgbqjTRIe8i+aGoo=
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.3)
Are any harps manufactured in eastern Europe anymore? I think that
Delicia in the Czech Republic may be still producing them, but how
about manufacturers in Poland, Lithuania, Russia or the Ukraine?
Elsewhere? There's a customizer active in Latvia, but he doesn't make
them from scratch.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and