[Harp-L] Howard Levy review, Pawn Stars harmonica

   Nice review of Howard Levy's gig at the Green Mill over the weekend (
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-07-07/entertainment/ct-ent-0709-howard-levy-20120708_1_harmonica-acoustic-express-chris-siebold).
Jazz critic Howard Reich has been championing Howard's playing for years
and it's always interesting to see which tunes are in Howard's set list
these days.
   I suspect that someone has already mentioned this, but I was watching a
rerun of "Pawn Stars" a few minutes ago and a guy actually brought an old
harmonica into the pawnshop to sell.  The harp had a zeppelin airship
raised out of the coverlids and the owner wanted to trade it for a Rolex
watch.  He left with $200 and a counterfeit Timex thrown in for
laughs.  Wonder who got the better deal?

Mick Zaklan