Re: [Harp-L] splitting long recordings?

HI Guys,

I can also recommend Audacity. It works well.

Later--
Tim

On 07/08/2012 03:40 PM, Rick Davis wrote:
Audacity is a free audio editor that will do that for you.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

-Rick Davis

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Bruce K Ritter <Ritterbk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey, not really harp related, but I have several hour long recordings and I
wonder if anyone knows an easy way to split it into tracks for burning on a
CD.

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.

--
*Timothy J. Schutte kc8hr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|kc8hr@xxxxxxxxx|kc8hr@xxxxxxxx http://www.facebook.com/kc8hr|http://twitter.com/SenseiTim
*