[Harp-L] SPAH Election

To those who voted for Warren and me, thank you. We will miss serving the membership. Now that the election is over, it's in everyone's interest support Team Yerxa. Good luck to all. Regrettably, I am no longer a part of the SPAH management team, which means I have to pay my own way to the convention. Many things compete for my financial resources. This year the choice is between SPAH and a bassoon for my daughter. You know who won. Good luck to Winslow and I hope you all enjoy the convention.  See you when I see you.

Cheers,

Bob