To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 6:58 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Chi-Lites Question

On Jul 6, 2012, at 3:32 PM, Clydeclc wrote:

It is cy touff   It is all over the net
Just google him

Thanks for your response to my question. I will say, however,
I just spent a half hour (in addition to the time spent before I posted the question) looking through Google
and Bing. Though there are lots of bio, discography, and news entries about Cy I haven't found a single reference to
his playing on the Chi-Lites "Oh Girl." So, he's all over the Net but the Chi-Lites reference I'm looking for isn't (for me anyway)
Please, if you have time, give me a URL or reference.

I have also received a response that a melodica was used on "Oh Girl"- not a harmonica. Even more confusing.
Roger