Re: [Harp-L] Chi-Lites harmonica

I played on a Chi-Lites " record " in the early 90's .
 Marshal had a young hot shot singer at the time ,
 Can't remember his  name but the song was Solid Love Affair . It had a pretty syrupy groove , kind of a seductive Motown/ Gospel feel.
  The kid couldn't have been much older than maybe 20 .
But man what a smokin voice !
   If you can find the tune, check it out.

    JB

Sent from my iPhone