[Harp-L] In love with the Hohners...

Thanks for a friend of mine who send me 2 marines band and a special 20.  I
haven't played Hohner in a long time and I'm getting aroused again with
them.

 I love the feelling, that THING...the Mojo they have..is like if you dont
know how to play , the simple sound that emanates get you to keep going and
something very magical happens.

Nothing like hohners for those beginners who want to learn and wake up
their ears. Plus now i think they are making them better.

Just to say.  I have to put them between my Seydels and Lee Oskar.  What a
Trisome!!

--
Comuna de Santos

    http://www.myspace.com/comunadesantos
    http://www.reverbnation.com/comunadesantos
    http://cdbaby.com/cd/ComunadeSantos

Este email no puede ser considerado SPAM mientras incluya una forma de
remocion, para ser removido permanentemente de nuestra base de datos, envie
un email con la palabra REMOVER a esta direccion.-