Re: [Harp-L] amps/ avail....for Harp

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Grant Walters <grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  suggestions...( available amps)

Hi Grant,

I know lots of us have been thru the ultimate amp search. Now that
processors and modelers are so good, I've been performing weekly with my FX
into the PA, and no amp.

Richard Hunter http://www.hunterharp.com/ advocates it, and I'm a believer.
Used to be that showing up with a 4x10 tweed announced you as a "real" harp
player. Now my credibility is the SOUND instead.

Richard has maximized the power of Digitech and USB patches. I use Korg
Pandora PX4D and love it! For time spent, weight, and cost, I'd go with a
processor instead!

NOTE
When evaluating multi-effects processors (pedals) determine whether you
want to operate by hand or foot. You WILL fall in love with Tap Tempo echos.

Robert Hale

See you at SPAH2012

Spiral Advocate

Learn Harmonica by Webcam