[Harp-L] Harmonica Screws
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica Screws
- From: Matthew Smart <matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 16:25:36 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Eq4RFORKFC7rX97C3i2sEWVpaWMcQZ/2pQTKFWkkYsI=; b=QynspTyNHRGkxGeyo9VYXh/ShciMTzfbyrRUwx+Re+OwlsbZocLkR/uTv47nuRKQ0T 0Ty2vHvurd51136WqsZ07fU5PvtZ2sFiGKqbcEy3SHJ3dNtTZH9y/0a3gpBmC5sHMoAs Dc3sWf+oSpQlv/w2eroALxRt7vx/3MLXsSnKQj6ThnUuAY1bctbucSgafZVkONRfWy2I hkzFVRD7x0WL1gf5nFurmUQg05Obl9HHq+ex2KK5WAaIxl5dsiKyKMc9CQe1CiloLCUc 5VkwF0kulFUiKWPCatc0czZLBwGOGxAGzKdkD5W7jn1LpVW/QwjtBCwPv5AKIegZrRxV N3Nw==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20120614 Thunderbird/13.0.1
I consider myself a pretty big nerd when it comes to building harps and
I have been looking for a better coverplate screw solution for months.
After learning that it is impossible to buy male and female/sexbolt
coverplate screws like on the marine band deluxe (unless you buy them
from Hohner for $4 each--$16 to outfit a deluxe) I decided to have them
custom made and now sell them for a buck each (for the male and female
screw). No banging on Hohner by the way, after research, I found that
they must have them custom made too, hence the price.
So I have brass and stainless steel, our own custom design. I have never
seen true stainless coverplate screws before. Most of them are some kind
of chrome plated.
They are sort of universal, will fit MB Deluxe, Crossover, thunderbird,
suzuki manji, seydel 1847, and the MS series (big river, blues harp, pro
harp, blue midnight, etc.) Also if you use a 1/8 inch drill bit you can
use them to drill out your mb 1896. No more nuts!
Get em here http://www.harpcase.com/harmonicaparts.html
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and