Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Overblow Harp

I don't know about a complete reedplate, but you can probably get a reed replaced. If you're in the US, try getting in touch with Suzuki USA: 1-800-854-1594.


 From: Roger Beck <beckmeister1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx 
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 3:37 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Suzuki Overblow Harp
I've looked around quite a lot and am missing the boat I guess.  I'm looking to replace the draw reed plate and also find cover screws for
my Suzuki Overdrive (Key of A) harp.  If anyone knows where I can get these items please advise.  Thanks.  Roger

This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and MHonArc 2.6.8.