[Harp-L] FS: Tech 21 Sans Amp Bass Driver DI and Seydel Noble Low F

For Sale:

Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Driver DI - $135 PayPal'ed and shipped in the
US...international add $10

http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/bassdriverdi.html

http://www.youtube.com/embed/SZEiGB5AzsU

I love this pedal - and it is 100% analog.  I like it more than the Blonde
that I had.  This is a total Swiss Army knife of tone and routing options.
It is also very easy to use.  It was the ideal DI/EQ for my solo rig and
straight to PA for both its tone and flexibility...you can go from clean
jazz to Bassman-flavored blues.

It lets you split your signal both affected and uneffected and works as a
DI whether on or off.  It would work great for straight to PA, direct
recording, or as a preamp.

I am selling it to get some studio monitors.  I picked up a POD HD500 and
that has all the digital amp emulation I could ever need.  It also lets me
route and do everything else the Bass Drive does.

Again, it is GREAT for getting some overdriven harp tones that would fit
the Bassman family.  It does not, though, do the Blackface thing.  I think
it is best at reproducing warm and slightly overdriven tones.  I never had
to use a feedback device like my Kinder with it.

I was going to hold onto it for sitting in with bands and jams, but I've
actually done that about twice a year for the last decade as I just play to
the PA or am invited to bring a full rig....I also have several other basic
DI's at home as well.

I also have a brand new Low F Seydel Noble 1847 tuned to ET for $85. I've
played it less than a minute.

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica