[Harp-L] Motivated New Guy

Greetings,

I am happy to report that I have made some good progress in 2 months since I purchased my first Lee Oskar key of C harmonica.  I am practicing every day.  Single notes are coming along nicely.  What if any advice for trying to speed up between notes?  If practice and patience are the answer, I am good with that.. I just don't want to go down the wrong road.

Thank you,

Bud Wyman
NextG Networks
Construction Manager
815-715-1626

This message is a private communication and is intended only for the named addressee. It may contain information which is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged under applicable law. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.