[Harp-L] JOE FILISKO guesting with Climb Jacob's Ladder: New Performance VIDEO

Hello All:

Here's a new performance VID from my band Climb Jacob's Ladder with Joe
Filisko sitting in . for you position harp-a-holics out there, Joe's playing
cross harp, I'm in third position . enjoy . lemme hear from ya:  CLIMB
JACOB'S LADDER (with Special Guest Joe Filisko)
<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D
wAkNZ7xM80g%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&h=PAQFY-rUrAQHStoL3KLGGoSRF9-uvibGGKgmVg9pR
L3v6XQ>

Kindest warm regards, Paul Messinger/Chapel Hill NC