Re: [Harp-L] Some observations on 12th position on the diatonic

If you're sufficiently skilled you can play any scale, in F or any other
key, on a C harp. However, if the question is "what scale do I get when I
play all the notes from draw five to draw eight without bends overblows or
overdraws," the answer is F Lydian. F Lydian is like F major except it has
an augmented fourth.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com