[Harp-L] Re: New Suzuki Diatonic Harmonica - OLIVE played by

Here seems to be a place to get it,

http://www.rockinronsmusic4less.com/
"RockinRons has in stock the new SUZUKI OLIVE. Keys C, G, A. Call or EMAIL now. Will ship Monday AM. $67 plus tax if in CA."

Otherwise I have no more market info.

Difference between Manji and OLIVE - OLIVE is more mellow, darker and more massive in tone compared to the MANJI. They have the same comb and reedplates, but a bit developed of the years, at least I think so, it feels a bit different. The cover is in style of a Promaster, and that really collect the sound of the instrument. I really like those covers. They are thick and stable as well.
It plays great and its the most airtight SUZUKI I have played.

I will have more reflections later, when I have played it for a longer time.

Best,
Filip Jers

20 jan 2012 kl. 14.30 skrev martin oldsberg:

> Any info on what it costs? This is an annoyingly relevant factor for most people, and Suzuki aren´t exactly shy when it comes to pricing their products.
>   Somliga går omkring i trasiga skor, as we say in Sweden ...
>
> Nice playing, as always.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

> Hello All,
>
> http://youtu.be/VgVYWJtcCTA
>
> SUZUKI Harmonicas from Japan, releases the OLIVE C-20 Diatonic Harmonica on 19th of January 2012.
>
> It features some of the best components from different SUZUKI harmonicas,
> put togheter to a world class musical instrument. It is like a combination of the FIREBREATH model and MANJI model.
>
> For me as a modern harmonica player, using all sorts of techinques and playing many genres,
> OLIVE works very well. OLIVE quickly took place as one of my new favourite harmonicas.
> SUZUKI strives for development and creativity in the history of making harmonicas
> - I am happy to be a part of the adventure!
>
> Welcome to check how it sounds on the link above,
>
> Best,
> Filip Jers

Filip Jers

www.filipjers.com