[Harp-L] Harp Hangout

So I tried to initiate a Google+ "Harp Hangout" from my smartphone at NAMM
last Saturday during Sugar Blue's set at the Hohner booth.  But I don't
think I got more than 1 person to actually join at the time and it was kind
of loud and chaotic there anyway.  I apologize to anyone who may have tried
to join the hangout but got left out due to user error on my part.

Seems like the best way to do the "Harp Hangout" will be from a quiet
desktop computer with webcam.  And its probably best to have a prearranged
time.   But with people all over the world in different timezones, there's
no way I can make it convenient for everyone.  So I'm just going to
arbitrarily say, let's try it Tuesday 1/24 at 4:00 pm Pacific time.

If you haven't already signed up,  get yourself a Google Plus account (it's
free),  install the necessary Google Hangout software from here (also
free): http://www.google.com/tools/dlpage/res/talkvideo/hangouts/

And then add me,  David Fairweather to one of your "Circles" and Tuesday
1Pacific Time 1/24 around 4:00 pm look for an invitation to the "Harp
Hangout".

Joining the Harp Hangout while sitting in front of your webcam (or camera
equipped smartphone with a Google+ app installed), will allow you to
participate in a 10 person video conference where we can see and speak and
hopefully play harmonica for and maybe even with each other.

See you then!