Re: [Harp-L] Re:Some observations on 12th position on the diatonic

A good way to remember 12 th position:
 ask yourself.. which harp would you use in 2nd position/song  in C....  = F harp.
Think opposite: song in F = C harp 12 th position.
Or:
look one position counter clockwise in the circle of fifth. Start with the key of the harp...look one back , that's the key in which you play in 12 th position.

complicated... i don't think so   ( ??)  :-))

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 23 jan 2012, om 15:57 heeft Larry Sandy het volgende geschreven: