[Harp-L] diatonic studio session

The tune is done, they love it, and I got paid. But one line in the chord
movement was split measures...

#5 / 5      #4 / 4

I couldn't find chromatic half-steps in 1P or 2P. (I don't play over blows
on my Lee Oskars.) The tune was 12 bar blues, with drums, bass, guitar and
keys already in place. But the piano player was using Ramsey Lewis style
octave spreads (think In Crowd). It was more important to the client to
hear straight-ahead 2P blues, than to match that chromatic sequence.

I read on the list recently that studio work keeps you on your toes. This
one certainly did! Successful all around, and a stretch for me.

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success
http://www.youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL <http://www.youtube.com/user/DUKEofWAIL>