[Harp-L] Digitech pedal heads :)

Musicians Friend sent me info on new toys from the NAMM show.

One of them is the Digitech iStomp box. It's a regular looking stomp box but you can download effects onto your iphone or ipod then connect it to the pedal to transfer Digitech effects. I didn't read all the info but it seems you can only load one effect at a time. Here is the link. http://digitech.com/en-US/products/istomp Musician's Friend shows the pedal on sale at $129.95. Regularly $149.95

Kinda nice when you only need to use a certain effect for one song.

btw, I use to own a Digitech processor and fried it within a month after purchasing it. I too used the wrong wall adaptor. I now label all wall warts using a P touch label maker as soon as I get one.

Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com