Re: [Harp-L] New Suzuki Diatonic Harmonica - OLIVE played by Filip Jers

Hey there Filipo, I gotta tell ya. When I saw that little clip with you and Randolph Singer sitting at the table in Stockholm playing stuff, I was green with envy.
Been watching your whole act now for a long time. You definitely know how to bring home the Kroner. Youse the epitome of what I think harp should sound like. Never too many notes, never too few, and NO goofy ones...lolol

smokey-joe