Re: [Harp-L] Does a Multi-Fx like this exist?

I think the G3 makes you page up and down between set-ups.  I am hoping to
find something that will let me stomp between three.  On the G3 I would
have to stomp 2-3 times to get between set-ups.

The POD HD *might* work, but I can't tell for sure.  The RP500 might work
as well.  I think it has a preset mode.  The lower numbered RP's would work
like the G3's.

I am aiming for maximum flexibility and efficientcy.  I don't want to add
stomps to what I do now.  If I can get the sim and effects together,
though, I can reduce my board by two pedals and have more tonal flexibility
with the same number of stomps.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com