[Harp-L] Bass Harmonica info/need to sell

Hello all-
I have an old Hohner Bass Harmonica 265/58(?)Box says: M. Hohner's chromatische Bass - HarmonikaHarp covers say: (top) M (star) Hohner's    CHROMATI'CA(then note identifiers)(bottom) M (star) HOHNER'S   CHROMATI'CA  (Hohner trade mark stuff & Made in Germany)  No265Wood Comb
I purchased it new an the late 1970s or early '80s and have used it very little.
I need info so I can get it ready for sale:
Basic cleaning (covers and inside) / recommended cleaning agents & toolsHow far I should tear it down for cleaning etcWhat is the aprox value in very good used condition (it is still in tune)Are the older ones worth more etc
Advise or links would be much appreciated.
Regards,Buck