[Harp-L] Hohner's new return Policy

We, John's Music, buy our Hohner harps from Musicorp/KMC which is now under Fender ownership. Hohner does not sell harmonicas direct to dealers. A customer purchased a Special 20 and returned it the next day  because the 3 blow was not working properly. I called Musicorp as I have in the past and was told that Hohner was handling returns in house now. When I called customer service I was told to send it back and it would be repaired or replaced and that from now on to let the customer deal with the return.. Problem being that we replaced the harp to the customer immediately in that for the price of a Special 20 now he should not, one day after purchasing, purchase another and deal with sending one back and waiting for it. Now, we will send this one back and if it is replaced it is no problem but if it is repaired, we are stuck with a used (even if only for one night) harp and out the value of the one we gave to the customer. Just doesn't seem fair. Thanks for letting me rant. John S.