[Harp-L] FOR SALE--MILLIONISER 2000 | eBay- brand new reconditioned

Please help me by posting this on any other harmonica blogs. I only subscribe to harp-L. I hope to get this out to the international harmonica community.

thank you!

I am selling my Millioniser 2000. This is very rare for two reasons. First, there were very few of these made and these are extremely hard to find. Second of all, this unit was recently completely updated and renovated by the manufacturer in switzerland. It therefore is possibly the only existing unit that is restored to factory standards, tested and in perfect operational ability.

There may be one day units rarely sold but this is totally in perfect working order, by the manufacturer. I purchased this unit new and demoed it at the namm convention in new orleans. I paid 3500 for it originally.

This is one of the updated models and has midi so you can use any midi sound processor.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140683000560#ht_500wt_1372

item number 140683000560