Re: [Harp-L] Just my questions

Steve Baker and Chris Jones have this song on of their cd's. I think it is one of the best I've ever heard!!

A friend of mine , Cor Groot , and I played this song during a harpmeeting in Holland as you can see here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqgQla6_SPU&feature=player_embedded

I'm using one of my beta-harps in G, country tuned

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com