[Harp-L] Stuff for Sale revisited

Hi guys,
Sold several items when I put this up last week, made some new friends,  had a few things put on hold and then off hold, and found a few more things laying around that I'd be happy to say goodbye to.  Plus I lowered some prices.  I'll leave this up for about a week and pull the plug on this.  Still haven't pulled out the  spare big amps from storage, maybe in a month. Thanks again.  Here's the link, if it doesn't work let me know:
http://photobucket.com/harpstuffforsale