Re: [Harp-L] Elvis mic with 2 EQs and foot switch

I have recently been using two mikes, just for this reason--harp in a rack
is too shrill!
So the Shure Beta I was using for my vocal is now the harp mike, no reverb
and the treble rolled off, and the AKG C1000 is now my vocal mike, with
reverb and the kind of EQ I like on my vocal.
The two mikes are positioned such that with normal playing the harp is
heard thru both mikes, but the vocal is almost exclusively thru the AKG.
I loop my guitar a lot, and so can get closer to the harp mike and cup a
little bit for a more beefy sound.
Gary