[Harp-L] Winter chromatics sale

I rarely play harp these days, and when I do, I almost always play
tremolos, so I have the following for sale:

1. Hohner Super Chromonica in D, excellent condition with case. These now
sell for $150 to $160+ ... now just $80 plus shipping.

2. Hohner Deluxe Chromatic in C, as new, with case. These now sell for
around $200 new, now just $100 plus shipping.

3. True Chromatic by Jim Ivanov with instruction booklet and case, cost me
$100 euros about ~two years ago. They now sell for 199 euros base price
(USD $250+), with upgrades available at extra cost. Yours for $125 plus
shipping.

I will give preference to U.S. buyers.

Thanks, Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA