Re: [Harp-L] Bill Haydu RIP / Steel Valley Harmonica Club

I went to the funeral home tonight to pay my respects to Bill Haydu, and
ran into another member that I had forgotten... Don Blair.  Don is living
in the Youngstown Ohio area, still plays a little bit, but shakes pretty
badly with Parkinson's Disease.

Earlier today, Smokey Joe added Frank Fordeley amongst the list of living,
and Ernie Lakatos among the list of deceased.  Frank is in fact still
living in Warren, Ohio, however I've had no recent contact with him.  Ernie
did in fact pass several years ago.  Notably, Ernie was a member of the
Penn-Ohio Polka Pals, and contributed to the Penn-Ohio Polka Pals Souvenir
Edition Album, which was a finalist in the 1989 Grammy Awards.

George