Re: [Harp-L] Re: Little Walter Tribute

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Harri Haka <harri.haka@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:> Hey, what a great way to remember the greatest harmonica
player!>> Harri>> from Finland>>>> Hello Friends!>>>> On Saturday,
January 7, 2012, Boa and the Constrictors will present a>> Tribute to
Little Walter to be held at The Toad Tavern on South Federal>> Avenue
(south of Belleview Blvd.) in Littleton, Colorado.>>>> Eight Denver
harpists will perform tunes by Little Walter with Marc Bilker>> on
vocals.>>>> Come on out and have some fun with us!

I'll be playing this show.  If you are near the Denver area I urge you
to come to the Toad Tavern and check it out.  The show is also a
benefit for a local man in the music business who suffered grave
injuries in a horrific auto crash.

Eight harp players will play 4 Little Walter songs each, backed by the
excellent Erik Boa & the Constrictors.  I've chosen to play Juke,
You're So Fine, Back Track, and Standin' Around Cryin'.

Other harp players include Dan Treanor, Victor Creazzi, Lee Tibbets,
Dan Solem and others, all excellent harp talents.  We are all pretty
damn excited about the show.

--
-Rick Davis