[Harp-L] Reducing microphone noise on chromatic

Hi,
Anyone got any suggestions on how to reduce breath noise on a microphone.
I am getting quite a lot of breath noise, on the blow notes of course, which is being picked up from the mic an detracting from the angelic tone of my chromatic!

I am playing into a Roland AC60 amp, using an Audix Fireball mic.

A couple of remedies myself:
Hold mic a little farther away helps
What a windshield? I guess that will help, so will try one. How will that effect the tone? Perhaps it will help to reduce some of the higher tones which aren't always welcome on chromatic through an amp.

Thanks y'all