[Harp-L] New Tony Eyers Accordion based CD in progress

In 2003 I released "Black Mountain Harmonica", a CD of fiddle tunes played on retuned diatonics. Since then I've been engaged with harmonica teaching sites, but have always intended to do another CD. The challenge was finding the time and inspiration.

I now have both.

A year ago I started playing button accordion, I'm now a bad player. I was introduced to the beautiful French accordion tunes, and found that they adapt well to the Asian tremolo harmonica, an instrument similar to the accordion in sound and note layout.

I'm now recording a set of these tunes, mostly on the tremolo, More details and draft tracks are at http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/articles/20111224

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com