From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012, 20:40
Subject: [Harp-L] amp tube life

AMPLIFIED HARP
For you playing TUBE amps, what do you hear, and how often are you changing
tubes sets?

pre-amps?
power tubes?

When I played pedal steel 6 nights a week, I could hear the response change
in aging tubes. (Fresh strings and fresh tubes sound incredibly good!). I'm
not sure I am hearing the same with amplified harp.

Your ideas and experience are appreciated.

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success
http://www.youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL <http://www.youtube.com/user/DUKEofWAIL>