Re: [Harp-L] Melodica & Harmonica

I used to own a Melodica... It is a usable instrument. But for me,
although it is a "free reed" instrument.... It seems to have WAY to many
disadvantages....  So I gave my Melodica to a friend....

The harmonica gives me so many MORE options for "expression"...  That a
Melodica simply does not.... And if you want a keyboard, use a  piano, an
organ, or a synth....

But your mileage might vary!

John "Whiteboy" Walden,
Just now, in South Africa.

In a message dated 1/6/2012 2:14:15 A.M. South Africa Standard Time,