[Harp-L] Hohner Screw Follow-up

This is not in regards to my search for the perfect replace-a-reed
screw, although I am making progress with that. I recently inquired as
to the best place to get M1.6 screws for Hohner harps like the Golden
Melody and Crossover.  I had tried to order from Hohner and got
coverplate screws by mistake.  Well, when I got home for Christmas
they had sent me a bunch!

I did confirm that they are available to the public and that they had
just sent the wrong item by mistake.  Sweet!!!