[Harp-L] Screws/Nuts for Reed Replacement

I have M1.4 screws...which I think were what Harponline suggested and what
the B-Rad uses.  The have the same heads as the B-Rad, anyways.

However, the nuts I was sent sit much higher.  I ordered these a long long
time ago and have been using them or rivets, but it would be nice to have
nuts with a smaller profile.  See the pics here:

http://harmonicasessions.com/?p=138

I called companies today and no one can promise me anything other than M1.4
screws...most felt the gold with the higher profile were what they had.

Ideally, I would want screws with close to a M1.4 head.  What I have are
these:
https://qtena.com/stainless-steel-hinge-screws-14mm-25mm-head-p-3624.html

The 2.5mm head is excessive for trying to fasten from the reed then the
blow plate.  These work fine for the draw plate, but are maybe not perfect.

FWIW, Qtena can't promise the head shape of the screws, so even if I found
a M1.4 with a head smaller than 2.5mm, it might sit really high.

Stupid.  The B-Rad look is solid with the nut, but even then, it could have
a smaller height and still be functional.

I have 00-80 screws at home, but they too have heads that sit high.

I have not tried 00-90, fwiw.  Honestly, I'd like to see what they look
like on a harp before buying a bunch of them.

Any help?  Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com