[Harp-L] Clips from live radio show ...

Desert Rain is a CT "Hippy" Band that has been around for 25 years
now.  Many different players in and out over the years including
myself.  Lately I have been doing some gigs with them and ended up
doing this live radio show a few weeks ago.  Just wanted to share a
taste of how I enjoy adding my improv harp to the mix.  A very
eclectic mix of tunes.  These guys are  very "off the cuff". Never a
set list and lots of improv.  This was an interesting setting.  All
players and equipment including drums packed into the DJ broadcast
room.  Clips posted at link below.

http://www.archive.org/details/desertrain2011-12-10.DesertRain-RecordedLiveWhusRadio91.7Fm121011

WB