[Harp-L] Reed Chamfering
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Reed Chamfering
- From: Rick Epping <rickepping@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 21:35:42 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=RAVZHlQoU7rhleKy6aHjEYZ0sTVak24AljJpfDN77SM=; b=jTIjVPc3sMVRKX/mQt2G4d0l3Zzxt9hXC+JVFFlIvhI9eeaUtGsM2xdijqjmmURE15 HgyPdSs0VclhmVfivVJToyIYAoeUJH0IihPxSqPb04HvIuBGmz1VkDBj8hfXKRNKh0jX V1lBlVauxi/vBqQIEGjGpCHxV0tU9mbY97KMW94p6uKEpJHh22N2fltEa1gnkpGPpwTb uavx297hNtXswwBH23sIG6ZZwrQ7jzKlicU3xPkl3e3v7EI6c5+ek2M1pfKVhAlr8VcM I4S0cvqFuNBPaZGuXEtUCXPOwt97IJtGAsnwxAY00HrXXrW3zV7pQsTBIpbtH2JzXVaP 0s/A==
The page on chamfering I posted a link to the other day was set up for
viewing by invitation only. Sorry about that! It's now available for open
viewing. Here's the link again:
I have expanded a bit on the article, including an account of tests that
were made of the process at the Hohner factory, as well as a mention of
David Payne's interesting test of chamfering a reed slot without narrowing
the reed-to-slot clearance.
Best regards and a Happy New Year!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and