[Harp-L] suzuki 14 hole coromatic,

harp-l-owner@xxxxxxxxxx

I have the 16 hole M. Suzuki and would like to change up a bit . Can anyone
give me any advise on the 14 hole susukiL Or any suggestions on  any other
brand 14 hole harp you might suggest. I thank you in advance for any Help I
may get. I' looking to stary within the $200 range--just looking for a good
quality haro ar a reasonable price. What's out there now? My playing is mild
to intermediate. I do jazz, standards and bluesThanks for you help. Must be
new.

Thank you for any comments or assistance you can offer
Scanlon.intervention.net

Manhattan Wally scanlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

End of Harp-L Digest, Vol 111, Issue 52