To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 7:44 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Special 20 vs. Seydel Session Steel?

My harp of choice for a couple of years has been the Hohner Special 20 but I was thinking of trying the Seydel Session Steel. Can anyone offer any comparison info? How close are they in size? I have one Lee Oskar in my case and every time I pick it up, it feels quite strange in my hands because it is slightly bigger, not to mention the size of the holes.

Scott