RE: [Harp-L] Re: Antony Dannecker Harmonica & RP 355 (Hunter Patches) & Fireball V demo

"Rob Paparozzi" wrote:
<This is a custom Db regular richter diatonic by customizer Antony Dannecker and all I can say is OMG! What a harp <it is! the tuning is absolute perfection and every note sings up and down from 1-10! Thank Mr. Dannecker.
<
<I decided to do a Duke song using Hunter's excellent patches and Audix amazing Fireball V both are Items I use on <the road with much reliability
<
<It's a short demo but will give you an idea of this gear,,,,,,No Overblows or Overdraws just straight ahead Cross <Harp Ab track on a Db Harp
<
<In a Mellowtone - Duke Ellington
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2Ut2f4ZNk

Thanks Rob, love that performance.  Sounds like you played the head choruses with one of my octave-down patches--I'm guessing FDI8D (direct amp model with low octave double)--and then switched to a clean reverb patch for the improvisation.  Beautiful playing, beautiful sound, and remarkable to hear how perfectly the diatonic harp fits this music without overblowing.  You gotta love swing...

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick