[Harp-L] Re: Antony Dannecker Harmonica & RP 355 (Hunter Patches) & Fireball V demo

Hi Everyone,

and Happy Holidays here on Harp-L!

I've been meaning to DEMO this Custom Harp for awhile but got so Busy on the Road and with The Hurricane etc...but I'm Back and it feels good,-)

This is a custom Db regular richter diatonic by customizer Antony Dannecker and all I can say is OMG! What a harp it is! the tuning is absolute perfection and every note sings up and down from 1-10! Thank Mr. Dannecker.

I decided to do a Duke song using Hunter's excellent patches and Audix amazing Fireball V both are Items I use on the road with much reliability

It's a short demo but will give you an idea of this gear,,,,,,No Overblows or Overdraws just straight ahead Cross Harp Ab track on a Db Harp

In a Mellowtone - Duke Ellington
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2Ut2f4ZNk

I will be available in Jan & Feb 2013 for Discounted Skype lessons if you contact me OFF list also if you are planning a trip to the NAMM show in January do stop by and say hi to me as I'll be at The SUZUKI booth #5100all week and also performing with some amazing Hammond Organists on the Fri Nite Show with Dr Lonnie Smith, Larry Goldings, Chester Thompson amd many special guests.....we will have the SUB30's and the whole line at the show so do come by.....gonna be blast!

Happy New Year,
Rob Paparozzi
www.robpaparozzi.com