Re: [Harp-L] Special 20 vs. Seydel Session Steel?

I bounce back and forth between Special 20 and Bushman and the occasional Lee Oskar without any major problems. I have a couple of Session Steel harps. The size doesn't concern me, it feels much like SP 20. It does take a little adjusting for me with how the steel reeds respond. I didn't like that different feel at first, but with a little playing it is not an issue.
I have a low F from Dave Payne that he worked on and it just kicks butt.
Steve in Minn.

Sent from my iPad